As the year draws to a close, we're honoured to share some of the the heartwarming narratives that have defined the spirit of giving within NZ communities this year. Join us in taking a look through these 12 giving stories that showcase the transformative impact of generosity across Aotearoa.
12. Funding the Breakfast Club in Dargaville - Northland Community Foundation Read More
11. Collective womens fund making an impact in South Canterbury - Aoraki Foundation Read More
10. Couple donate entire proceeds from house sale to the Hawke’s Bay region - Hawke’s Bay Community Foundation Read More
9. Deep passions and an enduring legacy in the Eastern Bay of Plenty - Eastern Bay Community Foundation Learn More
8. $4.5mil gifts a game changer for ‘Top of the South’ - Top of the South Community Foundation
7. New fund launched by the Taupō School of Music - Geyser Community Foundation Learn More
4. Giving back to the region where your heart resides - Te Awa Community Foundation Read More
3. Building an intergenerational legacy - Auckland Foundation Read More
2. Growing an Arts fund for Ashburton - Advance Ashburton Community Foundation
1. Gisborne suicide prevention fund launched in memoriam - The Sunrise Foundation Learn More
Meri kirihimete Aotearoa NZ, ngā mihi nui for your generosity and local vision for stronger communities.
Now is a great time of year to consider giving goals, as donations made now are eligible for a 33.3% tax credit this year, up to the amount of tax you pay...Read more
Funding into communities is important, but what if unlocking local energy that is our most powerful resource of all, enabling us to embark on the transformational work and empowerment that our communities need?Read more
Recently Arron Perriam Executive Director at Community Foundations of Aotearoa New Zealand, visited the team at Momentum Waikato Community Foundation. The agenda for the day was to get a glimpse of the incredible examples of community building in Waikato.Read more